The company BUTTI SRL, with registered office at VIA MAYER 13 – 24034 CISANO BERGAMASCO (BG), tax code and VAT number IT 01900630169
Hereby informs you pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (hereafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter, GDPR) that your data will be processed in the following modality and for the following purposes:
- SUBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Owner processes personal data, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details etc.), hereafter “personal data” or “data”, communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the owner’s services.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your expressed consent (art. 24 let. a, b, c) of the Privacy Code and art. 6 let. b, and GDPR, for the following service purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the owner’s services;
– fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– to fulfil the obligations provided by the law, by a regulation, by EU regulation or by an
Authority order (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court;
- B) only with your specific consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
– send you by e-mail, post mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material about products or services offered by the owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction of the quality of the services;
– send you by e-mail, post mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, commercial and / or advertising communications of third parties.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we may send you commercial communications about services and products of the owner similar to those you have already received, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
- C) Your data may be processed for internal profiling, statistical and market research purposes.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 of the Privacy Code and in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely:
– collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data.
Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The owner will process personal data until revocation or explicit request for cancellation.
- DATA ACCESS
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the owner, as appointees and/or internal data managers and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other companies (for example, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the owner, in the quality of external managers of the treatment.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
Without the need for an expressed consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) of the Privacy Code and art. 6 let. b) and c) GDPR), the owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, and to those institutions to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the mentioned purposes.
These institutions will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disseminated.
- DATA TRANSFER
Personal data are stored at the headquarters of the owner, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the owner ensures from now that the data transfer outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- DATA OF MINOR UNDER YEARS 16
If you are under 16 you cannot give us any personal data or register on Butti Srl, and in any case we do not take responsibility for any false declarations you have provided. If we become aware of the existence of false declarations we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and more precisely the rights to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
– obtain an indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing and of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments and of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
– obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data; the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
– where applicable, has also the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of correction, right of oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Pursuant to art. 13 clause 2 and art. 14 clause 2 GDPR has the right to know:
– the period of storage of the proper personal data;
– to ask the the owner of the treatment the access to the personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit the processing of the proper data or to oppose to their processing, besides the right to data portability.
Limited to personal data not acquired at your office, you have the right to:
– submit a complaint to a supervisory authority;
– know the source from which your personal data originate and, if necessary, the possibility that the data comes from sources accessible to the public;
– to know if there is an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for you.
- PROCEDURE OF EXERCISING THE RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter to:
BUTTI SRL VIA MAYER 13 – 24034 CISANO BERGAMASCO (BG),
– an e-mail to our certified mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OWNER, RESPONSIBLE AND APPOINTEES
The Data Controller is BUTTI SRL Via Mayer 13 – 24034 CISANO BERGAMASCO (BG).
The updated list of those responsible and in charge of the processing is kept at the headquarters.
On a detailed analysis, our cookies permit:
– the memorisation of preferences submitted;
– to avoid the re-entering of the same information more times during the user’s visit, such as user name and password;
– analysis of use of the services and content provided by butti.it in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of certain sections of the Website. There are two categories: persistent cookies and session cookies:
– persistent cookies: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiry date
– session cookies: these are destroyed each time the browser is closed
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are needed in order to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered. Therefore, they will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in the user’s browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Butti.it will use this information as part of an anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects the data on the activity of the user anonymously and how the user arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent either from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by the users anonymously, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site Such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These cookies are needed to create user profiles, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user on the pages of the Site.
Butti.it, in accordance with current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics cookies, since they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent may be expressed by the User by one or more of the following methods:
– Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programmes used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
– By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may impede the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
List of cookies
Cookie Domain Third-party cookies Permanent cookies Session cookies
JSESSIONID .nr-data.net Third-party cookies Session cookies
fr .facebook.com Third-party cookies Session cookies
id_loc www.butti.it Permanent cookies
_ga .butti.it Permanent cookies
session www.butti.it Permanent cookies
Informations about the cookies
The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. This is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after the creation or update. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts, so that the user’s visits are considered unique.
developers.google.com › cookie-usage
The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires two years after the creation or update. It is used to distinguish users.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.